Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas is coming/Boże Narodzenie się zbliża

Really. Santa, Christmas Tree and all those stories.
Every year I let customer service to catch me in this trap. I open some letter from a fabric shop in July and find there news about new fabrics. Christmas fabric in July. Give me a break. Please. We have just started a summer here and I haven't enjoyed it yet.
I understand the process, I do even know that there are quilsters who right now are creating new ideas for December... But I feel sadness looking at this e-mails (and shop's windows) recalling that this summer will end soon. Too soon.

Naprawdę. Święty Mikołaj, choinka i inne takie historie.
Co roku pozwalam, żeby customer service złapał mnie w tę pułapkę. Otwieram jakiś list ze sklepu z materiałami w lipcu i znajduję tam informację o nowych tkaninach. Świąteczne tkaniny w lipcu. Odpuśćcie mi, proszę. Dopiero zaczęliśmy w Polsce lato, nie zdążyłam się nim jeszcze nacieszyć.
Rozumiem ten proces, nawet wiem, że są quilterki, które właśnie teraz tworzą nowe projekty na grudzień. Ale i tak odczuwam smutek patrząc na ten email (i na wystawy w sklepach), który przypomina mi, że lato się wkrótce skończy. Za szybko. 


No comments:

Post a Comment